Saturday 3 September 2011

I'm back

That's a boring title, but hey it's pretty accurate. Sorry for not posting in forever, I've been busy wth exams, and then stressed out waiting for the results, and then I got a job for the summer, which basically took up all my free time really. So here's my first proper post in a while, along with a few captions, I have a handful of other ideas in the pipeline, but they're not ready quite yet.

Anyway, not much has changed in the past however long it was. I passed my exams (at least well enough to get into university, wooo), but aside from the job and that not much. I have bought myself a couple of dresses though, which although don't fit perfectly (they're from charity shops, doing my bit for charity, and I haven't quite mastered the sizing system....), I'm quite happy with, if I may say, it is an amazing feeling wearing a dress....you probably knew that, and my life is just very boring, but still....

Anyway, I shall aim to update more often (how many times have I said that.....) and leave you with some captions in exchange....

ttfn

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment