Wednesday 16 March 2011

Music Wednesday: Placebo

Hello again, back with another song for Emma's music wednesday. This time it's a song from one of my favourite bands, Placebo. I first heard of them on an old ps1 games years ago, and over time my love for them increased. They're a band well associated with the LGBT community (Brian Molko, the singer and guitarist, is bi and very androgynous, and Stefan, the bassist is gay). I simply adore Placebo, and specifcally Molko, for reasons I'll go into in another blog post. This song, is perhaps their most well known, and is pretty typical of their early stuff musically and lyric wise. Nancy Boy, is a song about an effeminate male, to quote of wikipedia, which explains why it's on this blog. While I don't use such a label to myself, or call myself gay despite everything (I'm not denying who I am, or being ignorant, but I feel my sexuality is more complex than that, and something I don't have the time to explain now), I love this song. I would like to "do my make-up in my room, and douse myself in cheap perfume".

So yeah, enjoy the song, and listen to some more of their music if you can and do not already. I could write an essay on this video, so it's easier just to watch it!

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. 真愛旅舍福利視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室你懂的
    真愛旅舍大尺度直播視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍午夜直播間視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    173免費視訊聊天網
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊
    UT視訊美女直播聊天室
    UT影音視訊聊天室
    live173免費視訊聊天室
    成人人妻視頻強姦美女視頻人體色網美女脫去衣視頻台灣麗人真人視頻網成人遊戲
    同城一夜交友交友視頻直播間閃電約會6699台灣聊天室台灣祼聊聊天室線上成人
    一夜i情同城交友網盡情約炮直播間美女主播裸聊聊天室真愛聊天視頻旅舍酷比成人
    同城交友找e夜情qq群陌陌約炮交友韓國美女聊天視頻哪個聊天室最開放哈特成人網
    美女主播直播間秀吧視頻互動社區完全免費在線AV視頻美女視頻直播聊天室成人網站

    ReplyDelete