Sunday 20 February 2011

Emma-gence

Hi. Ignore the bad pun, if I continue with this you'll be seeing plenty more of them...I'm Emma, obviously. That's a girls name, but I'm not one, at least not yet. I've always wanted to be, and am considered having the change in the future, but it's impractical atm, and there's things I'd need to work around. More on that another time. This is just another TG/TS/Autogynephiliac blog out there. I don't know why I'm making it, just bored of keeping all this to myself. Perhaps I'll post some caps, they always seem popular, whether mine will be any good or not is another matter....but I'll keep it as a diary of sorts of everything, and so on. If you're reading this you're probably as bored as I am by now. But anyway. Me. I'm an 18 year old guy, from the good old U.K. I identify as being bisexual, although I've never got anywhere near anything with either gender. but hey, life's long. My name comes from my 'obsession' with Emma Watson. I'm rambling again, so I'll stop here, write some more later....

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment