Monday 21 February 2011

So, who is Emma?

I though I'd continue this blog, by telling you a little about the guy I am, and will make a post about the girl I want to be at another time. It might be a bit boring, but hey this needs to be said. I'm an 18 year old guy, currently in my final school year before I go off to university, I know what Uni I want to go to and what to study etc. I'm openly bi, as I've said. By which I mean I'm open to anybody who'd ask, I've not bothered to tell everyone as they don't need to know. Anyway, I've wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember, at least since I was four. Something I shall tell in the next post. I've followed many TG blogs and sites other the past few years, which have helped me with who I am. It's been the cause of a lot of depression through my life, and I went through some tough times, where I self harmed (I'm not afraid to admit that) but you'll be pleased to know that stopped. These days I'm a lot happier with who I am. It got to the point where I decided I want to transition. I'm not sure when that will be, what with still being young and the like. Considered whether it would be worth doing so during the Uni years, but there's some problems with that. Again something I will come to in a later blog (I have plans for blog posts for a couple of weeks btw). Anyway, where was I. I've never had a gf (or bf for that matter), and my luck in that department has been nil. Despite this, I claim to have a fairly active social life, and some excellent friends. Some of whom I've told all this too, and they've been supportive. I've never mentioned it to any family, despite some events (again see a later post), and that will be a problem when I choose to have the change. As a guy, I've built up a pretty good facade (I don't know how to get the soft c...) to hide my true self. I like a lot of guy things. Cars, music that sort of thing. I play the guitar, and my favourite bands are typical rock bands like Bon Jovi and Muse and the like. Although I do hold a soft spot for Taylor Swift. Anyway, more on my music later, I've got a quick cap now. The way I hope this blog will work is I'll have a post with some writing (like this one, but hopefully a bit more interesting in future) and then a cap at the end. I don't claim that they'll be any good, or whether anyone will pay any attention to them, but it might keep the interest of readers too lazy to read the actual blog. Oh and this blog hasn't been made very public yet. I'll try and get it out ther after it's been established a bit more, anyway cap time, and who else but my namesake....

No comments:

Post a Comment