Friday 25 February 2011

Celeb Friday: Emma Watson

Today is the day of my second little feature. Again it's something I've seen done on other sites, but hey. Essentially, every friday I'll do a post on a celebrity I hold in high regard for a variety of reasons. Like the music idea, I have quite a few ideas of what to post here. Hopefully, it'll add a bit more variety and be worthwhile. I didn't post yesterday, partially because I didn't get round to it, and partially because I felt as I've posted every day this week I don't want to post everything at once, diluting the blog and leaving me with nothing to talk about. Also I plan to be fairly busy this weekend, so will leave another update til monday.

Anyway, back to the topic of this post, which as you can see is Emma Watson. I think I mentioned before, how much I idolise her. She (in my opinion) is gorgeous. the few pictures I've included I think show this. I am attracted to her, which shows the small part of my (male) heterosexuality being there. But I would much rather BE her than be with her. To look like her, to wear the clothes she does, and to have grown up as a girl as she has. She is two years older than me, I first knew of her (as would have pretty much everyone) after the first HP film, and 'noticed' her then. I've admired her for what she's done, and feel she's a good role model for girls these days. She's my favourite female celeb out there (if that doesn't sound too vain), and thus my namesake. Anyway, I think these pictures speak for themselves. Oh and I also prefer her with longer hair. I like long hair, both on myself and on others.



Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment