Wednesday 23 February 2011

Emma-TV: Music Wednesday

I mentioned yesterday that I'll integrate some "special features" into this blog. They're not that special, and both of them I've seen on other blogs, but hey this is my blog, I can post as I wish. As you can probably guess from the title, the first feature will be music based. Essentially it will be a song, or other musically related item that I feel relates to TG. I know there's a whole blog dedicated to such things (I can't remember the name of it, otherwise I'd reference it), but this is just my take on it. You can hate it if you want, as you can hate this whole blog. You can be cynical and say it's just a cop out as I can't think of anything to say, or any caps to make, but I don't care :P

Anyway, back on topic. The first song I've decided to feature is Shania Twain with Man! I Feel Like a Woman. It's fairly clear how this relates to anything, so I don't think I need to explain it too much. It encompasses a few of the things I long to do, such as wear skirts and colour my hair. It's a song that I first heard a long time ago, probably on the radio. I listen to it fairly frequently, and if I didn't hate the phrase "guilty pleasure" I'd apply it to this. But anyway, I've embedded the video below, it's fairly self-explanatory, and I shall be back with another blog tomorrow :)

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment